Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Chicago - March 6, Panel for Franca Sozzani, Editor in Chief of Vogue Italia

I have been invited to be part of the panel after the documentary: "Franca, Chaos and Creation".

The documentary and the panel are at the Gene Siskel Film Center of the School of the Art Institute of Chicago on March 6th at 7,45pm.

It is an honor and I'm really looking forward to this amazing event here in Chicago.

I have been reading Vogue Italia, basically since I was born and almost never missed an issue. 
I subscribed to Vogue Italia even when I moved to the USA although it arrives one month later.

Franca story is inspiring and she deserves to be celebrated. I didn't agree with all her choices, but she was an incredible innovator and we have lots in common, including our love for London!
Love her spirit and her freedom and courage to always follow her instinct and her dreams!



Her last words:

The Swarovski Award for Positive Change | The Fashion Awards 2016