Monday, May 2, 2016

Shopping in Vegas is fun!

Not many people think of Las Vegas as a great shopping destination, but it is!

Beautiful shops and boutiques, amazing windows display and such a huge choice (almost all the brands you can think of are in Vegas, sometimes hidden in one of those gigantic hotels, like the Venetian or the Bellagio).

If you shop for your husband/wife, don't be surprised (like me) if they ask you this question though: "what do you need to be forgiven for?" 
It happened when I entered the Prada store to buy a gift for my husband and the Italian lady working there asked me: "Devi farti perdonare di qualcosa?"...I was so embarrassed and I said "oh no, it's just a present for my husband's birthday"! ...Oh well, I understood her point afterward...we are in Vegas after all...and what happens in Vegas... :)









What to do when you are tired of shopping (and possible embarrassing situations...) and your feet really hurt?
Go to one of the fantastic super large hotel pools in the Strip ... or relax and sit down at the Bellagio Garden (this Spring you will be able to see a magic Japanese garden, that not only is truly beautiful, but the smell of all the  exotic flowers will make you feel regenerated in just a few minutes).